Qleen Hand Sanitizing Rub 200ml (Set of 3)
Qleen hand cleansing rub provides efficient protection against 100 disease-causing germs including bacteria, yeast, mould and viruses. It kills 99.99% germs...
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Qleen hand cleansing rub provides efficient protection against 100 disease-causing germs including bacteria, yeast, mould and viruses. It kills 99.99% germs and keeps you safe. Use Qleen Hand sanitizing rub to protect yourself instantly in the absence of soap & clean water.
Qleen comes with the goodness of Aloe vera extracts that protects the skin, leaving a nice long-lasting fragrance while giving protection from germs, bacteria & virus.
The unique composition gives quick evaporation, leaving fresh cool & soothing skin with a long-lasting fragrance of your choice.
The Sanitizing Rub can also be used as a surface cleanser as well.
When to Use
- Before eating or touching your mouth, eyes or nose.
- After Using Public conveniences or transport.
- After sneezing or coughing in the hands.
- After playing with the pets.
Isopropyl alcohol, Lemon extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerine, Triclosan, DM hydration, propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Perfume, DM Water.
- Use thumbnail size drop in your palm & rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised during use.
- If your hands are visibly dirty, first wash them with soap & water.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Avoid using on/around the mouth, eyes, genitalia, broken skin or inflamed skin.
- In the case of irritation, discontinue use.
- If irritation persists or if swallowed, consult a doctor.
Return and Exchange policy FAQs
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns centre
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 15 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Lingerie and intimate clothing
- Undergarments, Swimwear & Socks
- Customised Orders or Products
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Certain Health Care & Personal Care products once removed from a sealed pack.
- Electronic Appliances where Brand Warranty is applicable
The item I received is damaged!
Please do not accept any suspected damaged product or tempered shipment.
If the purchased product is damaged, keep the outer packing with you and reach out to us within 2 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
As of option for Exchange is not available. You can return your ordered item. Use the store credit for refund method and use the same for the desired item.
We will soon allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit
- For refund of Cash On Delivery orders, please email us your Bank details once the return is approved.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us here